Information you provide
We may collect following data automatically when you browse our Website:
- IP addresses
- Information about what type of device you use to connect to our website
- How you interact with our website
Purposes of the processing and legal basis
We process personal data for the sole purposes of Plane Care Solutions, namely:
- for the organisation, management and functioning of the Website
- for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract;
- for the performance of a contract to which the company you are representing is a party or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract;
- for replying to queries submitted via Website;
- for considering job applications submitted via Website;
- for performance of internal business administration including fulfilling any legal requirements (e.g. forwarding of information to investigative bodies, etc.)
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated under sections a), c), d), e) and f) of the previous paragraph is Article 6.1.a. of the GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated under section b) of the previous paragraph is Article 6.1.b. of the GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated under section g) of the previous paragraph is Article 6.1.f. of the GDPR. The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but any refusal to provide such data will not allow the correct use of Plane Care Solutions services.
Recipients of Data
We may share your data with the following entities:
- Affiliates and Partners. We may share your data with Plane Care Solutions group companies and partners involved in services provision. These entities may receive your information only to the extent necessary for the proper execution of the purposes defined above.
- Data Processors. We may share your data with partners providing technological services, which were formally bound by means of a data processing agreement, pursuant to article 28 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The full list of data processors is available by simple request to Plane Care Solutions by sending an email to ???@planecaresolutions.com. In addition, personal data may be transferred in case Plane Care Solutions merge, re-organise or transfer all or part of Plane Care Solutions business in which case your information will be disclosed to potential or actual successors of the business.
- Parties when required by law or as necessary to protect our services.
- Other Parties in Aggregated Form. We may also share your data with third parties in aggregated or non-personally identifiable form. In this case the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 does not apply.
Where we store your personal data
We primarily store and process your personal data in the EU/European Economic Area (“EEA”). If we do transfer your personal data outside the EEA it will be because you have consented or because we have a legal reason to do so.
If your personal data cannot be processed within the EEA, we will:
- Comply with all other data protection principles;
- Where possible, be to a country that is on the list of the EU Commissions countries that provide adequate protections for the rights and freedoms of data subjects;
- Make sure we have assessed the adequacy of protections in all other cases.
Period of storage
Your personal data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the specific purposes for which the personal data are processed.
Pursuant to Article 25 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, which are designed to implement data-protection principles, such as data minimisation, in an effective manner and to integrate the necessary safeguards into the processing in order to meet the requirements of the Regulation and protect the rights of data subjects. Furthermore, according to Article 32 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk and safeguard personal data in our possession against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, theft, alteration or unauthorised use or disclosure. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us.
Changes to this policy
Exercise of users’ data protection rights
You may contact us, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post at Plane Care Solutions, Sofia, Bulgaria, in order to assert your rights, as described in Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, namely to demand: the confirmation of the existence of data concerning yourself and their origin and processing and the purposes thereof; the erasure (Article 17) or the rectification of data (Article 16); the restriction of processing (Article 18); the right to object (Article 22) and the right to data portability (Article 20).
We shall provide information on action taken on a request under Articles 15 to 22 to you without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. Plane Care Solutions shall inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay. Where the request is made by electronic form means, the information shall be provided by electronic means where possible, unless otherwise requested by you.
We inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent data protection authority, pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, if you believe that your personal data have been processed in violation of any applicable law concerning data protection.
1. „Plane Care Solutions“ AD, UIC 205105154, with headquarters and address of management : Sofia 1574, „Slatina“ district, „Sofia Airport – North Region“, we process the following personal data: three names, telephone, email, photograph, data on education and work experience, contained in your resumes and motivation letters voluntarily provided by you. In case you have provided us with more personal data than the above, unnecessary data is immediately deleted.
2. We process your CVs and cover letters, including personal data contained therein, for one year from the date on which you provided them, and upon expiry of the same term they will be immediately destroyed.
3. The purpose of storing your personal data is to select the vacant positions in the Company.
4. We store your personal data in electronic form by taking all necessary measures to protect it with strict confidentiality.
5. Access to your personal data has authorized employees of the Company only and third parties – only in cases explicitely provided for by law.
6. We would like to inform you that under the Personal Data Protection Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), as a „data subject“ you also have the following rights: the right to want to correct your personal data; right to want to delete the last ones; right to want to restrict their processing; right to get a copy of them; the right to object to their processing; in case you consider the rights with respect to your personal data violated – a right of complaint to the Commission for the protection of personal data.
7. For more information, please contact us by emailing us at: email@example.com
NOTE: Please note that if you do not wish to keep your application in connection with future career opportunities (as outlined in point 2), please send your confirmation of your details to firstname.lastname@example.org