In recruiting new people, we look for beginners and for experienced specialists, whose personal qualities, academic achievements and professional skills demonstrate high ability, motivation and potential for further development. We truly believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. If you are interested to prove yourself in a dynamic and challenging environment check out this page regularly for the list of jobs we offer. Or just leave your short resume or CV for our database for future openings.
Power up your career and become part of Plane Care Solutions Sofia!
Our company is mainly focused in maintenance and structure modifications on Airbus A320 aircraft.
We invite you to jump onboard and join our newly formed team!
If you have experience as EASA B2 Licensed Engineer with A320 /FAM/ aircraft rating and you have:
- Hands on experience
- Team spirit
- Good English language skills (both, written and verbal)
You will be more than welcome to join us by sending your CV at email@example.com
We’ll contact you back soon with further details
1. „Plane Care Solutions“ AD, UIC 205105154, with headquarters and address of management : Sofia 1574, „Slatina“ district, „Sofia Airport – North Region“, we process the following personal data: three names, telephone, email, photograph, data on education and work experience, contained in your resumes and motivation letters voluntarily provided by you. In case you have provided us with more personal data than the above, unnecessary data is immediately deleted.
2. We process your CVs and cover letters, including personal data contained therein, for one year from the date on which you provided them, and upon expiry of the same term they will be immediately destroyed.
3. The purpose of storing your personal data is to select the vacant positions in the Company.
4. We store your personal data in electronic form by taking all necessary measures to protect it with strict confidentiality.
5. Access to your personal data has authorized employees of the Company only and third parties – only in cases explicitely provided for by law.
6. We would like to inform you that under the Personal Data Protection Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), as a „data subject“ you also have the following rights: the right to want to correct your personal data; right to want to delete the last ones; right to want to restrict their processing; right to get a copy of them; the right to object to their processing; in case you consider the rights with respect to your personal data violated – a right of complaint to the Commission for the protection of personal data.
7. For more information, please contact us by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please note that if you do not wish to keep your application in connection with future career opportunities (as outlined in point 2), please send your confirmation of your details to email@example.com